An elegant blend of solid and transparent finishes gives the Top Top Table its distinctive appearance. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments, this Top Top Table is a versatile piece with several options designed specifically for contract use. The translucent PMMA leg with a pleated surface and metal core. Designed by: Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet
- Top made of melamine
- Frame made of PMMA
- Base made of aluminum
- Designed for contract use
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Rounded Leg with Round Top
- Home and commercial use versions
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Table Base Type: Pedestal
See something odd?
Report it here.