The streamlined and professional design of the Four Classic Table makes it an ideal table for business and office environments, the slim laminated tabletop easily allows for the positioning of drawers or storage units for computers. The legs, made of painted steel, are angled in perpendicular lines to add depth to the geometric lines of the table. Side by side, these tables form office work stations. In addition to office settings, the Four Classic Table, available with four top options and in six color schemes, functions well as a sleek dining table. Designed by: Ferruccio Laviani, 2004.
- Table Top made of laminated MDF
- Table Legs made of powder-coated steel
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Top Material: Manufactured wood
- Table Base Type: Four leg
See something odd?
Report it here.