''After so many years when I look back, still the Bookworm and FPE are the most ground-breaking products I was involved with in an industrial context.'' -Ron AradA product that seamlessly merges at once the creativity of Ron Arad and the technological prowess of Kartell, the flexible Bookworm Bookshelf is a wonder to behold whose appeal has remained strong for over a decade. Through the use of extrusion technology, the Bookworm is able to assume any shape at all without a compromise in strength or functionality. Each Bookworm comes with a set of flexible, durable bookends that move along the curves of the shelf to provide support for any shape. The Bookworm's elastic nature allows it to fit into any environment both physically and aesthetically.Designed by: Ron Arad, 1994.
- Made of batch-dyed, fire-retardant PVC
- Bookshelf assumes any desired shape
- Each bookend supports up to 20 lbs
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Bookworm Bookshelf that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
- Product Type: Accent shelf
See something odd?
Report it here.