Ever try to pull a wheeled laptop case through the aisle of an airplane's cabin? Odds are, it didn't fit and you had to carry the case for the entire length of the plane. Getting off the plane could be even more of a hassle as you carry you bag while waiting for those in rows ahead of you to gather their bag and leeboard. That can be quite agonizing, especially after a long trip. Jack Georges has your solution. Finally, with the Milano Collection Vertical Laptop Comatible Wheeler, you can carry you laptop, with up to a 17.3" screen, and fly with convenience and style!
- Padded compartment for files or laptops with 16.5", 17", or 17.3" screens
- Easy access organizer
- Large front pocket with a second organizer
- Zippered inside pocket
- Accordion divider
- Open back pocket for your papers or travel documents
- Constructed of durable scratch and stain resistant Italian leather
- Milano collection
- Primary Material: Leather
- Closure Type: Zipper closure
See something odd?
Report it here.