The iconic GRU light provides the perfect intersection of color, form, function and LED energy efficiency. Slim, adjustable, and pure in form. Illuministi, the Italian designers and manufacturers of the GRU, developed a proprietary composite glass material, illuminating form and function. The innovative material is used to create visually stunning, thin and lightweight lamps which deliver pure, beautiful LED light. The GRU is made of a proprietary composite glass and copper fiber material, which is an excellent conductor which avoids the presence of wires and contacts. Power is supplied through the simple structure of the lamp, without the need for wires running through the fixture.
- Adjustable to a wide range of modular shapes and positions
- Includes electric power supply
- The lamp structure has no wires running through it, creating the thin (1/16' inch) profile
- The flexibility of the design permits folding almost completely flat for storage or portability
- Epoxy glass has a high resistance to mechanical stress
- Sensitive "touch" power button
- 8 integrated LED elements
- Material: Epoxy glass and metal
- 800 Lumen
- 8 LED x 1.4 W 12Vcc 10 W
- Energy Star Compliant: No
See something odd?
Report it here.