It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The Freedom chair is designed to give the maximum ergonomic benefit to the sitter with a minimum number of manually-adjusted controls. Once the chair is fitted, no further adjustment is required. The idea is that movement, which is essential for a healthy body, shouldn't be constricted by locking mechanisms and manual controls. In other words, sitting comfortably isn't something you should have to think about.
- Intelligent counter-balance recline mechanism automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion, regardless of user size and weight
- No tension springs to adjust
- No recline locks to set or release
- During recline, the angle between torso and legs opens up for better body function
- User maintains near constant eye level during recline
- Revolutionary armrests move in tandem to eliminate the dangers of uneven arm positioning
- Natural lift and release action for immediate repositioning without buttons or locks
- Can be positioned below thigh-level for close table or desk work
- Attached to backrest so arms stay in same relation to body during recline
- Technogel armpad for superb comfort
- Extra motion of the backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the changing needs of the spine
- Carefully sculpted to match body contours
- Increased contact area reduces pressure points
- Modular for easy replacement
- Optional non-rolling glides for fixed location use
- High range cylinder (footring required) for use as high chair
- Fire proof barrier between textile and foam
- Fire retardant plastics
- Height adjustable
- Outdoor use: No
- Cal 133 approved
- Product Type: Drafting chairs
See something odd?
Report it here.