Very seating has built-in intelligence for user comfort. The Very seminar and conference chairs provide intuitive recline, ensuring user weight is absorbed and distributed to provide natural support. Its side-to side torsional flex allows the backrest to follow the user as they move, increasing mobility and comfort when reaching sideways for objects.
With models and options to support a variety of task and collaborative needs, Very works to bring consistency throughout an organization. Featuring chairs perfect for corner offices, conferencing, cafeterias, medical centers, classrooms —and all points in between — Very can operate in a wide range of environments.
Very seating is easy on the environment. BIFMA level 3 certified. The family includes up to 65% recycled content and is up to 98% recyclable. Very seating can be disassembled and sorted for recycling. And, Very is GREENGUARD® GOLD certified. The Very seating family is sure to support your sustainability strategies and may contribute toward LEED® credits.
- Proprietary zoned tension back
- Asymmetrical lumbar adjusts amount of support independently on either side, as well as height
- 98% Recyclable and manufactured with 65% recycled materials in a zero waste to landfill facility
- Adjustable seat height, seat depth, and tilt tension
- Back lock allows the user to lock the chair upright, halfway back, or forward with one simple flick
- BIFMA level 3 certified
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- All Haworth NA manufactured seating is warranted for 24/7 multiple shift use by persons up to 325 lbs
- Featured in higher grade fabric Tech line, more durable/cleanable
- Made in the USA
- Product Type: Task chairs
- Mechanism: Multi-function; Knee-tilt; Pneumatic
- Armed (4-Dimensional Arms): Yes
See something odd?
Report it here.