Perfectly grill burgers and sandwiches at home with the Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized II 11" Non-Stick Grill Pan. This grill pan features a nonstick interior that prevents the food from sticking to its base. This makes the cleaning task easier too. It has an orange color rubber handle that makes it heat resistant and allows you to conveniently hold it. This square shaped grill pan lets you cook a variety of dishes like steaks, lamb skewers, and grilled shrimp.
This grill pan is made of a hard anodized aluminum, which ensures years of functionality and durability. It has an attractive gray color, which suits most of the kitchen decors. This grill pan is compatible with non-induction cook tops. It features a maximum heating temperature of 350°F. This is an oven safe grill pan that permits you to prepare tasty meals, just like an outdoor grill.
The Hard-Anodized II 11" Non-Stick Grill Pan from Rachael Ray is a great choice, if you are searching for a high quality cookware for your kitchen. It can be washed in a dishwasher and is easy to care for and maintained.
- Hard-anodized construction is exceptionally durable, heats quickly and evenly, reducing ''hot spots'' can burn foods
- Long-lasting nonstick interior lets food slide off with ease and makes cleanup quick and easy
- Orange rubberized handle provides comfortable grip and is oven safe to 350° F
- Clear coat exterior makes cookware dishwasher safe for convenience
- Hard-Anodized II collection
- Lifetime limited warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.