Add an interesting element to your decor, with this simple yet elegant Handy Living Courtney Chair. The chair is perfect for you to lounge in. It can be placed in the living or bedroom. This chair evokes a traditional style that can match different kinds of decor designs.
The Courtney Chair from Handy Living is made from wood and fabric, which makes it durable. The frame of the chair has an espresso finish. It is upholstered in fabric that flaunts a solid color pattern and it is filled with polyester blend. The upholstery of this chair is available in multiple colors, which makes it easier for you to choose the one that matches your decor color scheme. The back support adds to the utility of this chair while enhancing its aesthetic appeal. It has four legs that lend it a sturdy foundation. This chair can endure a weight capacity of 300 pounds. The cushion features a welt pattern that lends it a neat appeal.
This chair requires an Allen wrench for its simple assembly. It can be spot cleaned with cold water and mild soap. This ISTA 3A Certified chair meets the safety standards, which makes it a great choice. It is made from non-toxic materials, which makes it safe to use.
- 100% Polyester linen-look fabric that complements all decor
- Transitionally designed chair features a button tufted back
- Stylish curved back for added comfort
- Plush foam and fiber seating with an independently wrapped pocket coil spring system and no-sag springs
- Sturdy mixed hardwood frame that is glued and corner blocked
- Handy lock easy connect, simply slide
- Break it back down to recycle at the end of use for additional peace of mind
- Tapered wooden legs with a dark espresso finish
- Chair Design: Slipper chair
- Removable Seat Cushion: No
- Upholstery Material: Polyester/Polyester blend; Linen
See something odd?
Report it here.