This unique and versatile lounge has removable back cushions, which allows the James to transform into a twin bed for overnight guests. The cushions attach securely to the stainless steel frame with hook-and-eye fasteners. Constructed with 100% FSC®-Certified Wood in support of responsible forest management.
- Sleeps one person comfortably
- Tight seat with blind-tufted, top-stitched upholstery details
- Seat cushion fill is Dacron®-wrapped to maintain shape
- Bench-made, brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Converts into a twin bed
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Upholstery Material: Other
See something odd?
Report it here.