The Bloor sofa combines a classic two-over-two design with refined details like a truss-style stainless steel base and elevated footprint. The base features exposed external supports on the back, which make the Bloor a striking design from every angle. Feather blend cushions and slender arms maximize comfort and lounge space. Made with 100% FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Back cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles
- Bench-made, brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Feather-blend cushions for relaxed comfort
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Upholstery Material: Leather
See something odd?
Report it here.