The Adelaide Bi-Sectional is based on a classic symmetrical design that harkens back to mid-century archetypes. Structured side cushions lend a vintage look and provide added comfort. The slid tapered wood legs can easily be removed and reattached, allowing it to fit through tight spaces. The frame and legs are made with FSC-certified wood in support of responsible forest management.
- Adelaide collection
- Reversible seat and back cushions
- Seat, back and arm cushions have French seams
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look
- Legs can be removed and reattached to get through tight doorways
- Non-marking plastic leveler feet
- All joints have been stress tested
- 9 Gauge no-sag, sinuous spring system
- Springs are held in place with injection molded spring clip system
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside
- Leg finish: Walnut stain
- Water based clear coat finish
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Upholstery Material: Other
See something odd?
Report it here.