K7 Professional looks and professional-level features. Nothing against Beef Wellington, coq au vin or spaghetti, but the true unsung hero in the kitchen is water. No water, no way. Water is a vital ingredient, and one of the kitchen’s most important tools. In any kitchen under very ordinary conditions, the kitchen faucet is used up to ninety times per day. In a professional kitchen, it’s used hundreds of times more often. We designed the K7 line with cooking enthusiasts and amateur chefs in mind: those serious about cooking who do it for fun and personal satisfaction, and with a high level of technique and knowledge. Just as cooking enthusiasts scour recipe books, faithfully watch cooking shows, and scrutinize the saucepan selections of famous chefs, Grohe watches every move that true professionals make. And that’s what led to the K7 kitchen line, faucets that blend the functional performance of a professional kitchen with design sophistication, and with all the technological perfection you’ve come to expect of Grohe.
- Silkmove technology
- Swivel spout: 360 Degree
- Solid brass body
- Locking dual spray control switches back and forth between regular flow and spray
- Grohe "Starlight Chrome" finish is a dazzling chrome which is soil repellent as well as resists scratches and tarnishing
- "Supersteel" finish offered by Grohe has a Stainless Steel exterior as well as Stainless Steel interior workings
- Adjustable flow rate limiter
- Diverter: aerator/shower jet
- Grohe SilkMove® ceramic cartridge
- Grohe StarLight® finish
- K7 Single-lever sink mixer 1/2"
- Max Flow Rate 1.75 gpm (6.6 L/min)
- Metal lever
- Protected against backflow
- Pull-out spray
- Quick installation system
- Single hole installation
- Stainless Steel Braided Flexible Supplies
- Swivel area 100°
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Product Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Maximum Flow Rate: 1.75 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Number of Installation Holes: 1
- Product Type: Standard kitchen faucet
- Number of Handles: 1
- Handle Type: Lever handle; Single handle
See something odd?
Report it here.