Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
The Gourmet line is an economical alternative to forged cutlery. It is precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology, manufactured from one piece of special high-carbon German stainless steel. The line features a full tang and triple riveted handles.
Filleting delicate fish or preparing carpaccio, it´s easier with this extra thin, flexible blade.
- Blade material: High carbon stainless steel
- Bonus sheath included for safe storage
- Gourmet collection
- Finest fillet knife for cook or outdoorsman
- Extra-flexible blade is ideal for removing skin from fish
- Comes with leather sheath
See something odd?
Report it here.