Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
The Gourmet line is an economical alternative to forged cutlery. It is precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology, manufactured from one piece of special high-carbon German stainless steel. The line features a full tang and triple riveted handles.
- Utility Knife
- Blade material: High carbon stainless steel
- Perfect balance for effortless cutting
- Dishwasher not recommended
- Easy care synthetic handles designed for comfortable grip
- Utility blade used for slicing and dicing small fruits and vegetables
- Most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables
- Gourmet collection
- Blade Length: 4.5"
- Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.