The Glass Glass Collection's light fixtures are designed in such a way that they can be hung as suspension lamps, wall lamps, or on slanted surfaces. Paolo Rizzatto designed eye-catching pendants that hang from die-cast aluminum rods, finished in aluminum. The gorgeous hand blown glass diffusors are sold separately to allow you to choose which shape and size you feel would best fit your decor. The attachment rosette is able to hold heavy weights, and when attached as a wall fixture, it allows space between the wall and the fixture. A ring with a handle is used to hold the glass diffusor and enables you to change the shade whenever you feel is necessary. Decorating with more than one of these eye-pleasing fixtures will add a stunning modern twist to any room they are placed in.
- Small ceiling or wall lamp
- Glass Glass Collection
- Designed by Paolo Rizzatto
- Aluminum finish
- Glass diffusors sold separately
- Extra cable accessory sold separately
- Can be mounted on slanted walls or ceilings
- Uses A-23 200W medium base soft white incandescent bulb or 23W CFEL medium base incandescent bulb - not included
- Replacement bulb available - please call to order
- UL listed
- Overall dimensions for suspension lamp: 48"H x 5.3" W
- Overall dimensions for wall lamp: 40"H x 5.3"W x 8"D
NOTE: Actual colors and patterns for hand blown and tiffany glass shades may vary from shade to shade. The glass may also be a differnt color when the light is turned off.
See something odd?
Report it here.