If you are an espresso or cappuccino enthusiast, the Gaggia Classic Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine is the right choice for you. This is the best-selling model from Gaggia, and has been appreciated by coffee lovers the world over. It has a trendy and modern design and is sure to suit the décor of your kitchen.
The Classic Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine from Gaggia comes with a three wave solenoid valve, a unique portafilter, and brew group, which facilitates ease of use and maximum convenience. The machine has a dry puck that you can knock off the portafilter, which makes the cleaning process all the more simple. About one pound of chrome-plated marine brass is used in the making of this coffee maker, which ensures that it does not lose out heat during operation. This is crucial when it comes to its efficiency at making coffee.
This coffee maker comes with Gaggia's innovative Turbo Frothing technology that enables you to steam and froth milk for preparing cappuccinos and lattes with ease. The large 72 ounce water reservoir of this coffee maker can be easily removed for cleaning and filling. Another unique thing about this coffee maker is its passive cup heater, which ensures that you enjoy the perfect coffee every time.
- Accessories Included: Single pod and double shot stainless steel filter baskets, coffee tamper, 7-gram scoop, and Instructional CD
- Accolades: The Gaggia Classic Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine was recently ranked as one of Money Magazine's espresso machine ''top picks'' based on its ease of use, ease of cleaning, and taster's choice.
- Gaggia's Turbo Frothing: Gaggia's Turbo Frothing Wand allows you to steam and froth milk for cappuccinos and lattes with the greatest of ease. Extremely user-friendly and precise, you'll have great foam with no hassle!
- Water reservoir: The large 72-ounce water reservoir is removable for easy filling or cleaning.
- Cup warmer: Five demitasse cups sit in the passively heated cup warmer to ensure you and your guests always have that perfect cup!
- Commercial brew group
- Turbo Frother attachment mounted on a ball joint
- 3.5 oz boiler with two external heating elements
- Three-way solenoid valve
- Rocker-switches control power, steaming and brewing
- Made in Italy
- Along with your new semi-automatic machine, you'll receive a coffee tamper, 7-gram scoop, stainless steel filter baskets, and an instructional CD.
- In addition to the machine's versatile functionality, it features a stylish design and durable construction. The stainless-steel housing is accented by brass portafilters and groupheads for temperature stability.
- This compact, heavy-duty machine features a commercial brew group, and a commercial-style portafilter for use with ground coffee or ESE coffee pods. The powerful 17.5-bar pump with a high-voltage boiler keeps the coffee flowing. With its fast, continuous operation, the Classic machine is ideal for that big party, the office, or for light commercial use.
- Chrome-plated marine brass 58 mm commercial style portafilter for use with ground coffee or ESE coffee pods
- Tamper included: Yes
- Removable 72 oz water reservoir
- 55 Watt electric pump
- 1425 Watts / 110 - 120 Volts
- One year limited warranty (warranty not valid outside of US)
See something odd?
Report it here.