It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The pioneer of the Knoll Planning Unit, Florence Knoll created what she modestly called the ''fill-in pieces that no one else wants to do.'' Like so many of her ground-breaking designs that became the gold standard for the industry, this collection of Table Desks, designed in 1961, made their way into the pantheon of modern classics. Florence Knoll's designs are reserved and cool, severe and angular, reflecting the objective perfectionism of the early 1960s.
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
- This product is made to order and thus customer orders cannot be canceled once the products go into production. Frame and legs crafted of heavy gauge welded steel
- Adjustable steel glides
- Knoll Studio logo and Florence Knoll's signature are stamped into base of table
- Marble is coated with transparent polyester to help eliminate use-associated stains
- Awards: Design Center Stuttgart Award, 1969-70
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Florence Knoll Table Desk that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Polyester marble coating will yellow over time
- Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted them to further articulate their longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
- Table Base Type: Pedestal
See something odd?
Report it here.