Floor lamp providing diffused light. Internal structure in steel. Cocoon diffuser coated on the structure with transparent protection at the end of the manufacturing process. Base in injection printed ABS. Frieze in silk-screened glass placed at the top end of the reflector obtained by spinning. Two light sources are controlled by dual pedal switch mounted on power cable. The fluorescent tube can be dimmed, conserving the memory of the last setting before turn-off. The second button turns on/off the top lamp for the projection of the decorative frieze on the ceiling. In addition to the 60W T4 GY6.35 BiPin halogen, this fixture requires 80W T5 BiPin, both of which are included.
- Internal structure in steel
- Frieze in silk-screened glass
- Base in injection printed ABS
- Two light sources are controlled by dual pedal switch mounted on power cable
- Indoor - Dry Location
- Voltage: 120
- Bulb type: 1 x 54W G5 FSD Fluorescent
- Switch Type: Dimmer; On/Off switch
See something odd?
Report it here.