Paolo Rizzatto was born in 1941 in Milan. He took his degree in Architecture in I965 at the Milan Polytechnic. In his studio he works as a freelancer in the field of architecture, design and interior design and continues to develop his experience as interior lighting designer. His works have been published in magazines, catalogues and books in Italy and abroad. Projects by him presented at Seminars or Exhibitions of architecture and design, are included in the permanent collections of numerous Foundations and Museums: Architectural Associations in London, Milan Triennale, Wave Hill Museum Center in New York, Museum of Modern Art in New York, Victoria and Albert Museum in London, Museo della Scienza e della Tecnica in Milan, Camere con vista ad''Abitare il tempo''in Verona, ''Creativitalia'' in Tokio, ''Halogen-20 jahre neues Licht'' Durangewandte Kunst Museum in Cologne, ''Capitales Europ ennes du nouveau design'' Centre Pompidou in Paris, '' Tecniques Discretes'' Mus e des Arts Decoratifs at the Louvre in Paris, ''Mutants Materials'' at the Museum of Modern art in New York.
- Painted steel adjustable arm, reflector and wall fixture
- Chrome-plated brass reflector support
- Cast iron tapered counterweight
- Provies direct light
- Supply: Power cord
- Indoor use
- IP rating: 20
- Construction: Brass, Cast Iron, Steel
- Dry Location
- Switching: ON-OFF rocker switch on lamp head
- Painted steel adjustable arm and reflector
- Voltage: 120v
- Accommodates (1) 75W A-19 Medium Frosted Incandescent
- Light Swing Type: Vertical
- Bulb Wattage: 75 Watts (W)
See something odd?
Report it here.