Designed in 1958, the 2097 Chandelier is an ultra-modern representation of the classic mid-century traditional chandelier.
Designed by Gino Sarfatti, this contemporary ceiling chandelier is state of the art. The main steel structure of this modern ceiling light has a mirror-polish finish. Each bulb is fitted on its own horizontal arm with the wiring meandering according to the shape of the arms all the way down to the stem. It has a ceiling fitting and comes with a suspension cable.
The 2097 Chandelier holds 30 to 50 incandescent bulbs which emits indirect light.
The Gino Sarfatti Mod. 2097 chandelier is available in brass/chrome plating and has two models:
- 2097/30 (30 x 15W E14 clear ball incandescent, 28” x 35”)
- 2097/50 (50 x 15W E14 clear ball incandescent, 24.6” x 39.7”)
- Provides diffused light
- Supply: Terminal block
- Indoor use
- IP Rating: 20
- Construction: Brass and steel
- Dry Location
- Voltage: 120V
- Bulb Wattage: 15 Watts (W)
- Chandelier Type: Crystal chandelier
See something odd?
Report it here.