Nolen Niu (born 1975) is an American Industrial Designer who received his Bachelors of Science in Industrial Design from the world-renowned Art Center College of Design located in Pasadena, California. Nolen Niu, Inc. serves corporate, private, and celebrity clientele working across multiple disciplines ranging from corporate branding and identity packages, product design for consumer electronics, retail spaces, residential, mass production furniture, and custom one-of-a-kind pieces. Niu's corporate office is located in Beverly Hills with a private studio and showroom located in Hollywood, California. Designed by:
- Evo collection
- With ottoman
- Component: Alder hardwood / HR foam
- Maharam: 70% Wool, 30% viscose
- Modular seating concept with components that mix and match to create dynamic seating environments
- Deep recesses are the result of creating 3 individual seating zones enabling support and creating comfort for the seat, lumbar, and back
- Also be used for magazine storage or remote controls
- Cleaning is simplified with the use of the narrow nozzle vacuum attachment
- Armchair: 30" H x 28" W x 34.5" D
- Ottoman: 15" H x 36" W x 36" D
- Please note that there are No returns and No cancellations once product is in production since items are custom made
See something odd?
Report it here.