Emile Henry plates make your everyday desserts a moment of pleasure. Well designed with a narrow rim, you can serve a cake with its cream without it running over the edge. Manufactured using the Ceradon process, all Emile Henry plates are resistant to chipping and can be put in the dishwasher. Each piece is carefully manufactured in the great tradition of Emile Henry's potters, working with a knowledge that goes back to 1850. The quality construction will provide you and your family years of service and use.
- Material: High-fired glazed clay from Burgundy
- Mineral-rich Burgundy clay is unsurpassed for even heat distribution
- Handcrafted by French artisans
- Naturally non-stick surface
- Freezing, serving and reheating in a single piece
- Microwave safe
- Won't scratch from use or cleaning, stays looking new
- Chip and crack resistant
- Glazes are free of lead and cadmium
- Cleaning and care: Dishwasher safe
See something odd?
Report it here.