It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The Echelon Home Silent Woods Duvet Cover Set can brighten up any bedroom's interiors. This duvet cover set is soft and comfortable and ideal for a country or cottage home setting. It is the perfect combination of style and functionality and can be a wonderful addition to any home.
This Silent Woods Duvet cover Set from Echelon Home is made using a blend of cotton and sateen. This gives the duvet cover set a beautiful texture that is soft to touch and comfortable. The set includes a duvet cover and pillow shams, each sporting a unique design. This duvet cover set is available in multiple sizes, letting you choose the one that can fit your bed the best. The duvet and shams have a thread count of 300, ensuring that the fabric is long lasting and sturdy. The duvet cover features a button closure that helps in easy removal for cleaning when required. The shams and the duvet feature stunning green silhouettes of leaves and branches on an elegant white background. The white and green create a lovely contrast that is aesthetically appealing and enhances the overall room's interiors.
Easy to take care of, this duvet cover set can be machine washed in warm water followed by a tumble dry on a low heat setting for a thorough cleaning.
- Twin set includes 1 twin duvet cover and 1 standard pillow sham
- Full / Queen set includes 1 full / queen duvet cover and 2 standard pillow shams
- King set includes 1 king duvet cover and 2 king pillow shams
- Material: 100% Cotton
- 300 Thread count
- Duvet cover features a button closure
- Sham has a back flap opening and does not have a flange
- Machine wash in warm and tumble dry on low heat setting
- Pieces Included (Twin Size): 1 twin duvet cover and 1 standard pillow sham
- Pieces Included (Full / Queen Size): 1 full/queen duvet cover and 2 standard pillow shams
- Pieces Included (King Size): 1 king duvet cover and 2 king pillow shams
- Cleaning Method: Machine washable
See something odd?
Report it here.