This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
The Echelon Home Oslo Duvet Cover Set is a combination of form and function. This set consists of a duvet cover and pillow shams that can enhance the decor in your room. The duvet cover and pillow shams sport a unique design that will stand out in any room.
This Oslo Duvet Cover Set from Echelon Home is made using a blend of cotton and polyester. This ensures that it is soft and comfortable, without compromising on durability. The duvet cover and pillow shams feature a thread count of 300 that further accentuates their sturdiness. The set letting you choose the one that can best fit your bed and blend well with the existing room decor. The cover and pillow sham have a beautiful white geometric pattern on a plain background creating a lovely contrast. The duvet cover has a button closure, making it easy to remove and wash as and when required. The shams feature flanges that enhance their overall aesthetic appeal.
Easy to maintain, this set can be washed in the machine to keep it looking as good as new for a long time.
- Full / Queen set includes 1 duvet cover and 2 standard shams
- Twin set includes 1 duvet cover and 1 standard shams
- King set includes 1 duvet cover and 2 king shams
- Easy care blend of 55% cotton and 45% polyester
- 300 thread count sateen weave, woven with single-ply yarns
- The duvet cover features a button closure
- Machine wash and dry
- Crossweave construction, meaning the warp yarns are 100% cotton giving the front side of the fabric a rich, soft all cotton feeling; the warp yarns are 100% polyester and are on the back of the fabric (where you don't see it, i.e. the inside of the duvet cover and the inside of the pillow shams)
- Material: Polyester; Cotton
- Cleaning Method: Machine washable
See something odd?
Report it here.