The Dreambaby Nottingham Gro-Gate is the perfect solution for a house with pets and mischievous children. Made from wood, this gate is strong and sturdy. The gate has a medium wood finish and looks classy. This gate can be used at the bottom of stair and top of stairs. All hardware required for mounting this gate is included along with this product. This Nottingham Gro-Gate by Dreambaby exceeds USA standards and is JPMA certified. The gate features the 2 Step ''Slide & Lift'' handle that makes it easy for elders to open with one hand, but difficult for younger children to open.
- Used at the bottom of stair and top of stairs
- Gate is truly unique as it can be used as a pressure-mounted barrier gate or a hardware mounted swing close gate
- Gate can simply be removed by an adult by sliding and lifting the two step handle
- Gate is very portable and easy to move to another location
- No tools are necessary which means no drilling into woodwork
- Great for those who need a gate only occasionally
- When hardware mounting the gate, the gate will swing open in either direction making it easy and convenient to pass through
- Just press and slide the handle and walk through
- Gate can be used in doorways and hallways
- No barrier to step over and no tripping hazard
- Pressure indicators show when the gate in not properly installed
- 2 Step ''Slide & Lift'' handle makes this gate easy for adults to open with one hand, but difficult for toddlers and younger children to open
- Great for pets too
- Sleek and attractive, cherry-colored wood gate will compliment any decor
- Gate you can trust - all Dreambaby gates exceed USA standards and are JPMA certified
- Fits opening between 27.5" and 41" wide
- Includes mounting hardware
- Product Type: Safety gates
- Intended Placement: Stairs; Doorway; Hallway
- Mounting Type: Hardware mounting; Pressure mounting
- Includes Installation Kit: Yes
See something odd?
Report it here.