It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
- Electraflame collection
- Includes electric firebox with bifold glass door and decorative raised profile trim
- Complete with the exclusive Purifire air filter
- Capable of independent control of Purifire
- Uses a standard size 10 x 20 high-efficiency, washable filter
- Air filter operates with the heater or may be run with the air-circulating fan only to provide continuous, quiet cleaning
- Exceeds MERV 10 (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) rating and filters allergens as small as 1 micron
- Circulates and cleans the air of an average room four times per hour (based on 12 x 14 room)
- Filter needs to be washed or replaced only once per year on average
- Configured to operate as flame only or flame and heat
- Built-in manual switches
- Easily accessible manual controls offer heater on/off and flame on/off options
- Pulsating resin logs
- Brick effect
- 120, 208 or 240 volts
- 1440, 2100 or 2700 watts
- 5000, 7200 or 9200 BTU's
- 12, 10.1 or 11.3 amps
Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial products. The company's commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development and design excellence. In 1991, Dimplex North America entered the North American market by acquiring several leading electric heating brands Electromode, Sentinel, Chromalox and Westcan. New product development has long been a hallmark of Dimplex North America. Recent innovations include: the patented electric flame technology, as the company made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic "wood burning" flame effect in 1997. The company has since been granted 19 patents covering various areas of electric flame technology. Stoves, fireplaces and specialty fireplaces are sold throughout North America under the Dimplex, Symphony and electraflame brand names for consumers and under OptiFlame for builders. Dimplex North America is headquartered in a newly expanded 200,000 square foot manufacturing and distribution facility located in Cambridge, Ontario.
See something odd?
Report it here.