Introducing a new collection of professional cookware designed by celebrated British architect, industrial designer, and author, John Pawson. This collection combines complex functionality and formal simplicity to give the line its unique contemporary character and appeal. As with other lines of Demeyere cookware, John Pawson is a premier, high-performance commercial-quality collection.
- Designed for optimal heat transfer
- InductoSeal technology that combines 7 layers of stainless steel and a copper core hermetically sealed base
- Large, easy to grasp, solid cast stay-cool handles
- Perfect pouring rim for any liquid
- No rivets or screws and hermetically sealed bottom to meet professional hygiene standards
- Double-side lid for extra insulation
- Conical shape
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Dishwasher-resistant, hand washing recommended
- Silver-white Silvinox finish
- John Pawson for Demeyere collection
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum Temperature: 600 Fahrenheit
- Lid Included: Yes
- Heat Resistant Lids: 600 Fahrenheit
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
- Heat Resistant Handles: 600 Fahrenheit
See something odd?
Report it here.