Introducing a new collection of professional cookware designed by celebrated British architect, industrial designer, and author, John Pawson. This collection combines complex functionality and formal simplicity to give the line its unique contemporary character and appeal. As with other lines of Demeyere cookware, John Pawson is a premier, high-performance commercial-quality collection.
- Designed for optimal heat transfer
- InductoSeal technology that combines 7 layers of stainless steel and a copper core hermetically sealed base
- Large, easy to grasp, solid cast stay-cool handles
- Perfect pouring rim for any liquid
- Double-side lid for extra insulation
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Silver-White Silvinox finish
- John Pawson for Demeyere collection
- Material: Stainless steel
- Number of Items Included: 2
- Maximum Temperature: 600 Fahrenheit
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Induction; Electric; Glass
- Product Warranty: 30 year guarantee, 10 for commercial use
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.