Deco Teak outdoor teak bench with included shelf is incredibly versatile. Use it as bench, storage shelf, serving table, or end table. It is large enough to be great storage organizer, but small enough to be compact. You might find these so handy that you want to keep several of them around for storage and extra seating when you have guests. If you are using it as outdoor bench you will be delighted with ease of sitting and standing using our LiftAide ergonomic arms. Extensive clinical research has shown that by simply providing arms to assist in lifting out of chair, added leverage can increase efficiency by almost 200%. The LiftAide arms are designed to be sturdy, and steady to provide that added support and assistance when lifting out of teak bench. They also provide handy surface for hanging towels on, and can double as towel rack once you are out of shower. An included storage shelf provides additional storage and easy access for your toiletries, or other essential items. It has been wood of choice for hundreds of years of luxury boat builders. This natural resistance has been supplemented by using our proprietary Deco Teak stain which is deep penetrating stain with added mold, mildew, and fungus inhibitors. It provides ability for this teak furniture to be used outdoors as well as indoors.
- Included leg levelers for sloped surfaces
- Storage shelf included
- Material: 100% Sustainably harvested solid teak wood
- LiftAide arms height for ease of sitting and standing
- Galvanized stainless steel corrosion resistant hardware
- Indoor outdoor deep penetrating stain for water, mold, mildew, fungus and sunlight resistance
- Teak fits with modern or traditional bathroom décor
- Use in shower, bathroom or outdoors
- Stain: Deco Teak deep penetrating indoor outdoor golden brown
- With shelf, arms and leg leveling pads
- Furniture style: Bath, shower, spa
- Made from plantation grown sustainably harvested solid teak that is naturally water and mildew resistant
- Outdoors collection
- 30-Day satisfaction guarantee
See something odd?
Report it here.