The DENY Designs Kal Barteski Woven Polyester Throw Pillow is a modern bedding accessory that will captivate the most wayward and unintentional of glances. Its minimal styling and unusual artwork are easily its most obvious traits, but they overwhelm the fact that it is an extremely resilient artifact.
Fashioned from woven polyester on the cover and a polyester fill, the Kal Barteski Woven Polyester Throw Pillow does justice to the phenomenal durability and longevity that all DENY Designs products are expected to possess. Its black and white design scheme and textual content is indicative of the brave strides that this manufacturer takes to produce uncommon and alternative visual appeal. A tangent's charm apart, this throw pillow is non-toxic, which means all the materials used to make it are harmless to the human body. Its fade resistance gives it the important trait of being able to retain its colors wash after wash, while its non-pilling quality ensures the same for its texture. The fact that it is hypoallergenic makes this an excellent product to use during spring, when airborne allergens are abundant.
This product is handmade in the USA and can be cold machine washed.
- Fabric: Woven Polyester
- Closure: Concealed zipper with bun insert for easy removal and cleaning
- Pillow Cover: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Bun Insert: Spot treatment with mild detergent
- Made in the USA
- 6 Color dye process, custom printed for every order
- Kal Barteski collection
- Size (Extra Large Size): 26" Square
- Size (Large Size): 20" Square
- Size (Medium Size): 18" Square
- Size (Small Size): 16" Square
- Cover Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
- Fill Material: Polyester/Polyfill
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Washing Method: Machine wash
See something odd?
Report it here.