The DENY Designs Jacqueline Maldonado The Sound Polyester Throw Pillow is an attractive blend of function and fashion. It sports brilliantly merged colors, ranging from an aquatic blue green at the bottom to a stormy violet and purple at the top.
With a cover of woven polyester and a polyester fill, the Jacqueline Maldonado The Sound Polyester Throw Pillow possesses the tensile strength and resulting longevity that is typical of all DENY Designs throw pillows. Charisma and durability apart, it also flaunts a number of other features. It is certified hypoallergenic, which means it cannot be infested with bed bugs and allergens. Its fade resistant quality ensures that the amazing color combination will survive multiple washes. Its non-pilling trait guarantees that its texture will not be ruined over time. The fact that it is handmade makes this throw pillow all the more special, thanks to the dedicated human effort that went into crafting it.
This throw pillow sports a zippered closure, making it removable for easy cleaning. It is manufactured in the USA, which is a compelling indicator of the quality that this throw pillow bears. It requires no more than a machine wash to clean. This throw pillow is available in multiple sizes.
- Material: Woven Polyester
- Closure: Concealed zipper with bun insert for easy removal and cleaning
- Pillow Cover: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Bun Insert: Spot treatment with mild detergent
- Made in the USA
- Jacqueline Maldonado Collection
- Design printed on both sides
- Size (16" H x 16" W Size): 16" Square
- Size (18" H x 18" W Size): 18" Square
- Size (20" H x 20" W Size): 20" Square
- Cover Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
- Fill Material: Polyester/Polyfill
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Washing Method: Machine wash
See something odd?
Report it here.