The DENY Designs Bird Wanna Whistle Aspen Woven Polyester Throw Pillow is a little slice of the woods, documented on fabric. Featuring a dense forest in print across its entire surface, looking at this pillow is like looking through a window at raw wilderness. The quality of the graphic print on fabric and the visual content chosen for display come together to deliver a world class bedding accessory that is oozing with panache.
Made from woven polyester and with polyester fill material inside, the Bird Wanna Whistle Aspen Woven Polyester Throw Pillow possesses the tensile strength that is unwavering in all DENY Designs products. It is fade resistant, and can go through multiple washes without losing its colors. This pillow is also non-pilling, which means its texture won't become worse in the long run. It is available in multiple sizes, making it easy to merge with your existing home decor. Its hypoallergenic characteristic enables it to keep bedbugs and other bedroom pests away from your loved ones. It is crafted from handmade fabric, which is indicative of its high caliber and the human effort that went into creating it.
This throw pillow is certified as non-toxic, which makes it perfect for use in a house with kids and pets. It is manufactured in the USA.
- Pillow Cover: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Bun Insert: Spot treatment with mild detergent
- Made in the USA
- Bird Wanna Whistle collection
- Size (16" x 16" Size): 16" Square
- Size (18" x 18" Size): 18" Square
- Size (20" x 20" Size): 20" Square
- Cover Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
- Fill Material: Polyester/Polyfill
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Washing Method: Machine wash
See something odd?
Report it here.