The DENY Designs Bianca Green Louis Armstrong Told Us So Woven Polyester Throw Pillow is a unique bedding accessory. Featuring a map of the world with the land masses filled in with exquisite patterns, this is a throw pillow that will enliven the ambience of any home decor scheme. Its name denotes that the message it wants to convey is that the world we live in is wonderful.
Fashioned from woven polyester, the Bianca Green Louis Armstrong Told Us So Woven Polyester Throw Pillow is evidence of the fact that DENY Designs try to work outside the proverbial box as much as they can, and as far outside of it as they can. Apart from its innovative artwork and endearing name, it brings with a range of beneficial features. It is non-toxic, which ensures that no part of it will adversely affect those using it. The pillow is non-pilling and guarantees that it will retain its texture through multiple washes. It is also fade resistant, which means the hues flaunted by it are here to stay.
The polyester throw pillow is hypoallergenic, which means it will keep allergens and bed bugs at bay. The fact that it is handmade is indicative of the fine quality that comes with it.
- Closure: Concealed zipper with bun insert for easy removal and cleaning
- Pillow Cover: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Bun Insert: Sport treatment with mild detergent
- Made in the USA
- Top and back color: Print
- Bianca Green collection
- Size (16" x 16" Size): 16" Square
- Size (18" x 18" Size): 18" Square
- Size (20" x 20" Size): 20" Square
- Cover Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
- Fill Material: Polyester/Polyfill
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Washing Method: Machine wash
See something odd?
Report it here.