Leading the way in Eco-friendly branded cookware, this Cuisinart saute pan is ideal for browning, searing and braising, giving home chefs multiple meal options. Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramics Nonstick technology is ceramic based instead of petroleum based, helping to conserve existing oil supplies and is applied at a temperature one half that of conventional nonstick Plus, it's completely free of PTFE and PFOA. The cookware's hard anodized construction provides high heat conductivity, which requires less energy to reach desired cooking temperatures. Riveted stainless handles stay cool on the stove top and are made from 70% recycled stainless steel. Good for home cooks and good for the environment.
- Comes with helper handle and tight-fitting cover is ideal for browning, searing and braising
- Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick technology
- Petroleum-free ceramic-based nonstick interior helps conserve existing oil supplies and preserve the environment
- Provides superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve desired cooking temperature
- Riveted stainless steel handles stay cool on the stove top
- Handles are made from 70% recycled stainless steel
- Wash in warm, sudsy water with sponge or soft dishcloth
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink
- Oven and broiler safe
- Capacity: 5.5 Quart
- Works on induction cook top
- Lifetime warranty
- Material: Stainless steel
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.