The new GreenGourmet™ line is leading the way in eco-friendly branded cookware. Exclusive Ceramica™ non-stick technology is ceramic based instead of petroleum based, helping to conserve existing oil supplies, and the coating is applied at a temperature one half that of conventional non-sticks. And it's completely free of PTFE and PFOA. This griddle's hard anodized construction provides high heat conductivity, which requires less energy to reach desired cooking temperatures. Riveted stainless handles stay cool on the stovetop and are made from 70% recycled stainless steel. Today, more and more home cooks are going green… and so is cookware!
- Exclusive ceramica constick technology
- PTFE/PFOA-free non-stick surface for healthy cooking
- Petroleum-free ceramic-based nonstick interior helps to conserve oil consumption
- Stay-cool eco-friendly handle
- Riveted stainless stick handles stay cool on the stovetop and are made from 70% recycled stainless steel
- Environmentally friendly
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink
- Versatile performance
- Oven and broiler safe
- Cook pancakes or eggs, grill fish or poultry and stir-fry delicious vegetables or meat
- Hand washing recommended, not dishwasher safe
- Energysaving construction
- Hard anodized pan construction provides superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve desired cooking temperature
- Green Gourmet Hard-Anodized collection
- Lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.