To create this runner, artisans in Nepal felt and stitch pure, undyed New Zealand wool by hand, creating a soft, dense fabric that varies in thickness here and there. This hand-crafted quality, combined with natural color variations in the wool, makes each piece uniquely beautiful. Blanket stitching finishes the ends. Coyuchi wool is machine washable in cold water, on delicate cycle. Use mild liquid detergent; do not bleach. Heat can damage wool fibers. Air-dry flat; do not wring or twist. Store wool in a tightly sealed bin or heavy plastic bag to protect against pests; add cedar chips for extra protection. Please refer to the product tag for more specific instructions.
- Material: 100% Wool
- Wool is felted and stitched in Nepal from New Zealand wool
- Color: Natural wool with deep charcoal
- Manufacturer provides 365 days warranty
- Stitched Felt collection
- Handcrafted from undyed wool
- Pattern: Texture/Embroidery
- Recommended Wash Type: Machine washable
See something odd?
Report it here.