Combining the clean, unadorned lines of the International Modernists with organic and geometric forms, the Catalina Collection is suggestive of the works of America's Mid-Century Modern designers. The years following WWII were a time of uncertainty but also of great hope and progress. Designs of the period reflected that sense of hope and the promise of an ideal future. In the Copeland Furniture current period, one finds comfort and nostalgia in Catalina' s retro-modern shapes and sensibilities. Catalina Dining items are finished with a low sheen (10 sheen) top coat. Extension tables incorporate self equalizing, ball bearing extension glides and a single self storing butterfly leaf for single handed operation.
- Every bit as durable as conventional lacquer, with the added benefit of drastically reduced VOC emissions at the factory and off-gassing at the home
- Swirls, knots and burls are some characteristics that contribute to the natural beauty of finely crafted hardwood furniture
- Clean the surface of the furniture with a soft damp cloth and then dry thoroughly
- Self storing butterfly leaf
- All Finishes are formulated to meet kitchen cabinet manufacturers association (KCMA) standards and provides lasting protection
- Preserve the beauty of the finish, simply clean the surface of the furniture with a soft damp cloth and then dry it thoroughly
- Natural in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique
- Finished with pre-catalyzed lacquer which resists stains, moisture rings and spots, heat damage (from hot beverages, etc.), and abrasions
- Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality
- Catalina collection
- Made in the USA
- Table Base Type: Four leg
See something odd?
Report it here.