The Design This graceful Vico Magistretti creation is an elegant chair for use in any environment. Generous in scale, the Cirene Stacking Chair offers a modern twist on comfort. Both the arm and armless chair stack up to 10 high for easy storage, and a factory-installed, chrome-plated ganging mechanism, stored underneath the seat, is available for use in auditoriums, training areas or waiting rooms.
- Order with Confidence: Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
- The Cirene Stacking Chair is Greenguard certified
- The Cirene Stacking Chair meets Cal TB 133 specifications
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Cirene Stacking Chair that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Frame made of tubular chrome-plated steel
- Armchair features black polypropylene molded arm pads
- Stacks up to ten chairs high
- Upholstered Cirene Chair also available
- Please note: For high use and high traffic areas, the Cirene chairs with veneer or melamine shells are recommended
- For upholstered version, shell is covered with a pad and the fabric or leather cover is attached with Velcro on the underside of the chair. The cover is not removable
- Upholstered chairs do not stack
- Non-upholstered chairs stack 10 high on the floor and 8 high on optional dolly
- Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED® certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
- Frame Material: Metal; Wood
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Seat Upholstery Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
See something odd?
Report it here.