The sides of a chef's pan are gently sloped, just enough to round the edges of the pan. Getting rid of the sharp corners makes stirring or whisking more efficient. The total nonstick system allows food to cook and release on the entire surface of the pan, but raised circles (the Hi area) allow a fraction of the cooking surface to take the abuse of utensils, protecting the majority of the cooking surface (the Low area) from abrasion. The charcoal-grey nonstick exterior provides quick and easy cleanup and resists staining to keep the cookware looking like new!
- Stainless steel and aluminum base suitable for all stoves, including induction and glass top
- Nonstick system with Hi-Low wave technology
- Cast stainless steel handle and lid
- Hard-anodized aluminum
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500 F
- Lifetime customer satisfaction guarantee
- 6 Quart capacity
- Infinite collection
- Base/Core Material: Aluminum
- Helper Handle: Yes
- Heat Resistant Handles: 500 Fahrenheit
- Maximum Temperature: 500 Fahrenheit
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.