The Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick Covered Deep Skillet is the go-to skillet in the home chef's kitchen. Crafted with heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction that provides fast, even heating and outstanding performance day after day, this skillet is the ideal size for preparing nutritious side dishes, or for searing halibut or tuna steaks. Long-lasting nonstick cooking surface not only resists scratching, staining and chipping, but also delivers extraordinary food release for easy cleanup and dependable cooking results without added fats and oils, so fresh summer vegetables stay low in calories even with sauteing. The unique total® food release system combines superior nonstick with raised circles to reduce abrasion from utensils. A stainless steel handle is solidly double riveted for strength and the shatter-resistant glass lid allows a simmering farmer's market meat sauce to be monitored without losing heat or moisture. Oven safe to 500°F, this skillet works beautifully with other pieces from the Circulon genesis line of cookware. An Essential tool in the kitchen, the Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick Covered Deep Skillet provides the superior nonstick for healthy cooking anytime.
- Unique Total® food release system combines durable, superior-quality nonstick with raised circles for great cooking results with less added fat and oil
- Long-lasting nonstick cooking surface resists scratching, staining and chipping and delivers extraordinary food release
- Stainless steel handle is solidly double riveted for strength
- Shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooking to be monitored while sealing in heat and moisture
- Heavy-duty, hard-anodized aluminum construction provides fast, even heating and outstanding durability
- Color: Black
- Genesis collection
- Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.