Made of heavy weight carbon steel for even baking, Circulon's Round Cake Pan features a nonstick surface to help cakes release from the pan intact and make cleanup easy. One of the most commonly called for cake pans - you'll want two or three of the same type to make sure your cake layers bake uniformly. The nonstick system allows food to cook and release on the entire surface of the pan, but raised circles (the “Hi” area) allow a fraction of the cooking surface to take the abuse of utensils, protecting the majority of the cooking surface (the “Low” area) from abrasion.
- TOTAL nonstick system with hi-low wave technology to protect cooking surface
- Baked foods release with ease and cleanup is effortless
- Perfect even baking performance
- Material: Heavy weight carbon steel
- Lifetime customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Fahrenheit
- Product Warranty: Lifetime
See something odd?
Report it here.