The Chic Home Cheila 12 Piece Comforter Set adds a graceful and refined touch to the room. The gorgeous pattern of the bedding set will add a hint of charm to your room decor. The set will not only decorate the bed but also add extra comfort to it.
The Cheila 12 Piece Comforter Set by Chic Home includes a comforter, bed skirt, shams, filled square cushions, a cushion, breakfast pillow, 4-piece sheet set, and two standard pillowcases. The bedding set is made from 100% polyester, which provides excellent durability and style. The multiple colors available with a floral pattern enhance the overall look of the set. The intricate art work on the bedding set will enhance the charm of most beds effortlessly. The shams and cushions are filled with 100 GSM brushed microfiber that makes it lightweight and comfortable. The thread count of 200 makes it look rich and classy and adds extra softness to the fabric. The set will be an excellent way to decorate your master or guest suite. The true essence of the bedding set is highlighted with the looks and enhances the room decor.
The bedding set is easy to care for and can be machine washed to keep clean. It can be tumble dried. The set belongs to the Cheila collection by Chic Home.
- Set includes 1 comforter, 1 bedskirt, 2 shams, 2 filled square cushions, 1 cushion, 1 breakfast pillow, 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 standard pillowcases
- Outer material: 100% Polyester
- Fill material: 100 GSM brushed microfiber
- Soft plush fabric comparable to 200 thread count cotton
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Tumble dry low
- Light iron as needed
- Fitted sheet fits up to 15" mattress
- Cheila collection
- Set includes a fitted sheet which will fit up to a 15" mattress
- Sheet included is white for all options
- Pieces Included: 1 comforter, 1 bedskirt, 2 shams, 2 filled square cushions, 1 cushion, 1 breakfast pillow, 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 standard pillowcases
- Dust Ruffle/Bed Skirt Included: Yes
- Cleaning Method: Machine washable
See something odd?
Report it here.