This skillet has sloped sides and a wide flat bottom for frying, browning or sauteing onions, garlic and mushrooms. The open design of the skillet maximizes the cooking surface and makes it easy to rearrange food as it is cooking. The stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors. The aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly, eliminating hot spots. Plus, a solid stainless steel riveted stick handle stays cool on the stove top for safe and comfortable handling.
- Constructed of stainless steel
- Used for frying, browning and tossing small pieces of food
- Sloped sides and wide flat bottom maximize cooking surface
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly
- Cool-grip riveted stick handle for safe and comfortable handling
- Tapered rim for drip-free pouring
- Stove top, oven and broiler safe
- Freezer safe for easy storage
- Dishwasher safe
- Finish: Stainless steel
- Cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors
- Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Glass
- Product Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.