Exceptionally even heating ensures optimum cooking performance. Calphalon AccuCore Stainless Steel cookware is made from 5 individual metal layers with a responsive copper core that heats – and cools – evenly to help maintain a more consistent temperature across the entire pan. Two inner layers of aluminum also efficiently conduct heat, while stainless steel outer layers create a beautiful, durable surface that is dishwasher safe. Stainless steel is an exceptionally versatile cooking surface, and is the best choice for high-temperature techniques such as searing and deglazing. The 2.5 Qt. Shallow Sauce Pan has shorter sides than regular sauce pans, making it easier to stir risotto, sauces or gravy. The tight-fitting lid locks in moisture and flavor. The even-heating stainless steel surface is ideal for: Sauces and gravy, soups, stews, and chowders, rice, pasta and vegetables.
- 5 Ply stainless steel with copper core
- Tempered glass lid
- 1 Copper layer between 2 aluminum layers
- Magnetic stainless steel interior and exterior
- Ergonomic, stay cool handle
- Oven and broiler safe
- Use on gas, electric, halogen, ceramic and induction stovetops
- Use with all utensils
- Dishwasher safe
- AcCuCore collection
- Not Freezer Safe
- Induction capable
- Safe for use with all utensils
- Long handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Five layers with copper core for controlled, even heating
- Recommend hand washing to preserve the stainless steel and prevent tarnishing, should you choose to use the dishwasher, dry the copper band immediately after the wash cycle of the dishwasher has completed
- Lifetime warranty
- Material: Stainless steel
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Induction; Electric; Glass
- Product Warranty: Lifetime
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.