Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Founded nearly 40 years ago, Bulbrite is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and new technology. The company has introduced many innovative and design award-winning products, including its exclusive KX-2000, Dark sky, Purify 02 and Halogen R111 GU10, as well as the 2012 EISA-compliant Halogen A19 and TURBO LEDs. Bulbrite offers an extensive line of light bulbs and lamping options including LEDs, HID, Compact Fluorescents, Fluorescents, Halogens, Krypton/Xenon, Incandescent and a broad range of specialty lamps.
- Narrow flood light bulb
- High quality heat sink technology it dissipates heat rapidly for a longer life
- Suitable for use in dry and damp locations
- Long life
- High quality heat sink technology allows for improved heat dissipation
- Average life: 25000 hours
- Bulb brightness (lumens): 610
- Beam spread: 25 degree
- Energy efficient
- Energy star
- Environmentally-friendly (no mercury used)
- Bulb type: LED
- Base: E26
- Warm white color
- Color rendering index: 80
- Color temperature: 3000K
- Equivalent to a 60W halogen PAR38
- Energy saving (uses only 11 watts)
- 120 Volts
- 11 Watts
- Manufacturer provides 3 years warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.