Irony and irreverence merge with comfort and practicality in the unparalleled Bubble Club Armchair. As an industrial chair made entirely of plastic, the Bubble Club Armchair is an innovation that springs from meticulous research and development. This cozy armchair owes its cartoonlike appearance to the careful contrast between the traditional lines of the backrest and the exaggerated contours of the armrests. Following the design of the sofa that in 2001 won Italy's prestigious design award, Compasso d'Oro, the Bubble Club Armchair is a versatile piece that can survive equally well indoors and outdoors. Designed by:Philippe Starck
- Made of smooth batch-dyed polyethylene
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition. Please see here for specific information on the proper cleaning and use of Kartell materials
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
See something odd?
Report it here.