It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Designed by Mies van der Rohe in 1930 for his renowned Tugendhat House in Brno, Czech Republic, the Brno Chair reflects the groundbreaking simplicity of its original environment. The chair, an icon of 20th-century design, is celebrated for its lean profile, clean lines and exquisite details.
- Mirror chrome made of chrome-plated steel
- Clean, seamless joints and hidden drilled or countersunk holes render the chair free from deformation
- Greenguard certified
- Dymetrol seat suspension enhances comfort level
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the manufacturer warranty
- Product Type: Conference chairs
- Upholstered: Yes
- Upholstery Material: Leather
See something odd?
Report it here.