Special Nonexistent Furniture
FREE 2-Day Delivery

Laverne Sofa by Bobby Berk for Bobby Berk Home


Free Shipping

Save Saved

Interested in this item?

Save it to a board to come back to it later.

Product Information:

    • Overall: 31" H x 34" D
    • Overall Product Weight: 125lbs
    • Free Shipping

Shipping & Returns

Free Shipping

Ships to:     

Ships via:  Front Door Drop Off (No Signature Required) w/ Upgrade Options

Delivery Estimates

Enter your shipping zip or postal code to calculate shipping estimates

Get Delivery Estimate

Return Policy

This quality item is custom made for your order. Unfortunately, this means that we cannot accept returns once your order is shipped, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need. 30-Day Return Policy


Overall Rating


Based on 1 review

Clear filter

Customer Photos

Add your own photo
  4.0 Stars
Very comfy from Raleigh, NC on 05/21/2015 – Verified Buyer
The high quality sofa meets our expectations, the seating depth is generous and firm.
Was this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

Questions & Answers

"Is the fabric of the sofa leather?" — Alaysia
"Hi Alaysia, 98% of the fabrics are polyester and the other 2% are polyester/linen blend, none are leather."
— Esme from Wayfair
Related Products
Description: Cameron collection. Polyester, polyfiber, duck down feathers and kiln dried hardwoods. Cushion covers are removable. Seat is 4.5" foam cushion wrapped in duck down feather. Hardware included. Design: Standard. Upholstery Material Details: 100% Polyester. Print: Solid. Welt on Cushions: No. ...
Description: Midcentury-inspired arm chair with a tufted back and kiln-dried frame. Features: -Freeman collection. -Color: Oatmeal linen. -Material: 55% Linen, 45% cotton. -Kiln-dried hardwoods, polyester, polyfiber and duck feather fill. -Woven pattern. -Midcentury-inspired design. -Tufted seat. - cushion are fixed . ...
Description: Deep-seated arm chair with a kiln-dried frame and woven upholstery. Features: -Cooper collection. -Color: Gray tweed. -Material: 100% Polyester. -Kiln-dried hardwoods, polyester, polyfiber and duck feather fill. -Woven pattern. -Contemporary design. -Made in china. Dimensions: -33.88" H x 41" W ...