The BedVoyage Sheet Set has a charming solid pattern design. This bed sheet is dense which makes it spectacularly soft. It can be layered into any furnishing scheme easily.
The Sheet Set by BedVoyage is crafted out of bamboo viscose. Use of bamboo viscose makes this bed sheet set spectacularly soft and breathable. This bed sheet is fully elastic and has deep pockets, which means that it can be tucked easily even when draped over thick mattresses. It is wrinkle resistant which means it is not ruffled easily. This bed sheet is moisture wicking which means it quickly dissipates sweat. It is resistant to odor. This bed sheet is anti bacterial. This bed sheet is non pilling and pre-shrunk which means it does not be affected by a wash. It wears long because it is mold resistant and fade resistant. A fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and a pillowcase are all a part of this bed sheet set. You may obtain this bed sheet set in several sizes and distinct colors.
This sheet set can be given a wash in the washing machine. This bed sheet set can be tumble dried. You can iron this bed sheet without any issues. This bed sheet is AZO free and non-toxic.
- Naturally hypo-allergenic and thermal regulating
- Incredibly soft
- Moisture wicking
- Set includes a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and two pillowcases (1 for twin size)
- Material: 100% Rayon from organically grown bamboo
- Color: Butter
- Thermal regulating
- Pieces Included (Extra-Long Twin Size): Fitted sheet, Flat sheet, pillowcase
- Pieces Included (Twin Size): Fitted sheet, Flat sheet, pillowcase
- Pieces Included (Split King Size): 2 Fitted sheets, 1 Flat sheet, 2 pillowcases
- Pieces Included (Queen Size): Fitted Sheet, Flat Sheet, 2 pillowcases
- Pieces Included (King Size): Fitted Sheet, Flat Sheet, 2 pillowcases
- Pieces Included (Full Size): Fitted Sheet, Flat Sheet, 2 pillowcases
- Pieces Included (California King Size): Fitted Sheet, Flat Sheet, 2 pillowcases
- Maximum Mattress Thickness: 18"
- Washing Method: Machine washable
- Drying Method: Tumble dry
See something odd?
Report it here.